Microsoft office 2013is one of the very famous office automation and commercial enterprise solution which has billions of clients. Workplace has a history and microsoft keep operating on it from years and years. They've launched many versions from office 3.0 to 95 and 95 to till, they have got 6 versions apart from this. Every office version has exceptional functions, features and functionalities. There are millions of people the use of office 2007 and office 2010 as default enterprise and domestic solution. Unless the previous version doesn't have visio, onenote and publisher and task because these are the brand new products introduced lately in workplace.Microsoft Office 2013 Free
Microsoft Office 2013 Free Features:
- Microsoft Word 2013: is used to create and edits all the office word DOC/DOCX documents efficiently and also can design and take printouts of documents or business letters with simple, easy and fast ways.
- Microsoft Excel 2013: is used to make and edit office XLS/XLSX spread sheets and calculates your total values with the help of short formulas. This will save user time to calculate finalized values automatically and distribute values through numerical calculations.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: is used to make PPT/PPTX based professional and attractive presentations. It allows publishing them through office meetings, college webinar via projector.
- Microsoft OneNote 2013: is used to create and save special keywords, paragraphs, whole sentences and search queries in shape of note on your desktop. After finalizing it, just upload the secret file on the server for instant access from anywhere at any time.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013: is used to manage Microsoft Account email messages, contacts details, drafts and Junk mails. It can also customize inbox settings along with interface, spam control and automatic delivery messages as well.
- Microsoft Publisher 2013: is used to create and design professional desktop based designing utility that allows text and stylizing features. It can customize the page with adding blocks, images, text, shadows, shapes and their reflections too.
- Microsoft Visio 2013: is used to create high level vector based graphics allowing you to add diagrams into the layout. It shows the data graphically with the help of original data sources. It supports 3 additional diagram types in addition of DMD (Database Model Diagram).
Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download ISO 32-bit Details:
Size: 666 MB
License: Free to use
Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download ISO 64-bit Details:
Size: 770 MB
License: Free to use